What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A step by step program to caring for your pet ferret
- Being free from worry about your ferret’s health — knowing you’re giving him the best care possible and that he’ll live a very long life.
- Regular bathing as long as it’s done correctly can reduce the odor by over 90%. Check out page 76 for my simple 8-step bathing system.
- Enjoying the pleasure of having a ferret who’s so happy he bonds with you and gets along with other people and your other pets.
- If your fuzzy has been using his litter box consistently for awhile but then suddenly stops, here’s what to do. (Page 102)
- How to maintain harmony between your ferret and other small pets like cats, gerbils, pet rats, and hamsters. (Page 58)
- A 1-minute chore most ferret owners neglect, causing their ferret to swallow harmful bacteria. (Page 70)
- My 3-step socialization technology that allows you to introduce your ferret to dogs and cats. (Page 59)
- 3 little but powerful actions you can do daily which prevent tremendous odor problems later. (Page 81)
- The potential life threatening illnesses you must be aware of… in order to prevent. (Chapter 11)
- What questions you need to ask your vet to find out if they can care for your ferret. (Page 108)
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Find Out About Ferrets scores 72.65/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://findoutaboutferrets.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: findoutaboutferrets.com you’ll also be taken through to findoutaboutferrets.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)